Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Instagram Drama: OAP Daddy Freeze replies Bobrisky

Bobrisky and Daddy Freeze are fighting on Instagram. Drama started yesterday when the OAP shared a video of his son asking him to wear his mum’s shoe and Daddy Freeze refused the child’s request, saying he is not Bobrisky. In June, the OAP called him out for wearing a fake Rolex watch, but we cannot really figure what he has done to deserve this heavy blasting today.

 He wrote then;

“I respect Bob a lot as I can see how far he has come and how well he has done for himself. However, as a good friend of the brand and from the point of view of a customer, I can categorically inform you that this is not a #Rolex~FRZ 🙏.”

As expected, the jab hit the target and Bob replied immediately, branding the CoolFM OAP a he-goat, noting that Daddy Freeze has always been seeking for his attention, and here they are.

See Bobrisky’s post:

“Daddy wat do people cal u fat nose ? Dis is ur third time u are always trying hard to get my attention. But thank ur God u finally got it today. If u are not the most stupid he goat 🐐 in Nigeria 🇳🇬 den u should be among d top 20. I don’t know u and I don’t think I wanna know u. Pls let my name rest in dis ur small mouth 👄 that look like Pussy going through monthly period. At least people know me as a bleaching experts oga wat are u ? Blogger or wat. Pls stay away from Bobrisky. I don’t give a damn fuck about all dis people that call themselves a celebrity. That is y I stay on my lane without doing any high services to anyone. Pls becareful sir. Thanks”

Many people would expect Freeze to walk away from the drama, but the OAP has never been one to shy away from replying even the most obscure troll. He’s built a reputation on dragging everyone on his revered Instagram page, and his victims include his ex-wife Opeyemi.

And this time, Daddy Freeze, who he had previously called out for wearing a fake Rolex, took their feud to a whole new level, and even pats himself on the back for a job well done. “I be Ibadan boy….I no well o,” he laughed.

See his response:

CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.

0thse

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive