Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Full Video: The Big Brother Shower hour everyone has been looking for.. (#BBNaija)

Shower hour: A lot of us may have forgotten the HotShots, but I haven’t. I was super glued to my TV then, maybe because the economy wasn’t hitting deep on “men” or I just was a complete fan of Big Brother then. Either ways, BBAHotshots was worth the watch, trust me.

This video is one that has been trending on search even before #BBNaija kicked off, so I just thought to share. Hmm, I wonder why they don’t allow shower hours anymore..

Also Read: #BBNaija: This is proof that TTT doesn’t love his wife – She will cry after seeing this (Video)

Anyway, watch video in next page >> 

0thse

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive