Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Olajumoke’s photo bomb picture rated no 6 in the world on a German TV (Photos)


Olajumoke’s photo bomb picture: Bread seller-turned celebrity, Olajumoke Orisaguna has revealed that her inspiring photo bomb photo has been rated on a Tv show in Germany as the 6th best picture in the world.

She shared the sweet story on her Instagram page writing: “Aunty TY @tybello look what I found!!! My photo bomb picture was voted number 6 best picture in the world yesterday on a TV program called Galileo on Prosieben TV in Germany , while my story was told to inspire people.

Thanks to @berveleen.m for taking pictures/videos and sending to my inbox.
God bless you.

Grace found me!!!

Thanks to my management @qtabyevents for constant work. #olajumoke #smallgirlbigGod #grace.”

Olajumoke’s story has continued to inspire and motivate many people since her break to stardom.

CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways

0thse

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive