Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Meet the 3 Nollywood actresses who are s3x addicts – #3 will shock you (with pics)

A lot of Nigerians feel shy to talk openly about s.ex. But these famous Nollywood actresses are quite opposite. Probably they talk freely about it only to draw attention to themselves. These Nigerian celebrities love s ex and don’t hesitate to talk about it.  Some of them even call themselves ‘se.x-addicts’:

More..

MAHEEDA

Before she became a provocative entertainer she was a gospel singer. But in the interview to Vanguard she confessed that s,ex is like breathing for her. She can’t imagine her life without it: “It’s like food, it’s like shower. I’m trying to say it’s natural, it comes naturally. Your body would request for it. Sometimes my b0dy would request for it like 4 times a day, maybe 5, maybe once but anytime sha, we go do am well.” The diva also mentioned that she prefers to have it every day, even when her husband is not nearby “Yes, it’s a must. It’s necessary… If it doesn’t happen, that means I’m travelling or something like that. I’ll self-service. I will use my intimacy gadgets to satisfy myself. 

0thse

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive