Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

‘My marriage to Tonto Dikeh was a mistake, I’m finally done with her’ – Olakunle Churchill speaks

Marriage to Tonto Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh‘s estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill has bared his mind about the relationship he had with Tonto Dikeh and all that went down between the former couple. Churchill spoke about unveiling a new Anti-Domestic Violence programme in the chat with LIB, giving more insight into the war between himself, his wife and Tonto. He also accused Azuka of Media Room Hub of being biased, alleging that she refused to publish the evidence he gave to her because she has mutual friends with Tonto Dikeh.

More..

Excerpt from the interview below:

Let’s talk about your new domestic violence initiative?

The domestic violence campaign that we are embarking on with some partners from United Kingdom. We’ll be setting up a domestic violence center where we’ll have a call center to link up cases of emergencies with hospitals and police stations to give quick response and aids to victims of domestic violence. The issue of domestic violence cuts across men and women but most times the attention and focus is always on women, so this initiative seeks to investigate and examine all cases of domestic violence because we’ll be working with the police and relevant authorities.

Your relationship with Tonto Dikeh has been marred with accusations of domestic violence, how do you intend to deal with that and your new campaign?

The truth is, what you read in the news is different from reality. My partner fights dirty and that’s what she’s put out there. Tonto will say anything to sound believable and gain public sympathy and that’s what she puts out there. It’s not real, I’ve never laid my hands on her ever. I’m not a violent person and I’m not temperamental, as a matter of fact I don;t take offence on anything at all, that’s how God made me, people who are close to me knows this, when I’m upset about something I simply avoid the offender and come to terms with the fact that I don’t need such vibes around me.

0thse

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive