Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Judaism is more sensible than Christianity – Mzbel

Controversial Musician, Mzbel, who denounced Christianity some years ago, has again insisted that Judaism makes more sense to her than Christianity. Mzbel, who made an appearance on award-winning show, Celebrity Fanzone last Saturday defended her decision to quit Christianity.

“I don’t believe that Jesus Christ is God, I don’t believe that you have to pray through Jesus Christ. I don’t believe all those stories about Jesus Christ but I believe in God.” she argued then.

Asked why she moved from Christianity to Judaism, Mzbel responded,

“Because Judaism makes more sense to me so that is basically it. I have been Hari Krishna before, and then I moved to Christianity and now I am at Judaism, who knows where I will be tomorrow…”

Well, we never know the next religion, she would jump into.

CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.

0thse

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive