Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Nollywood actress, Joke Silva shares cute photos to celebrate 56th Birthday

Veteran Nollywood actress, Joke Silva is celebrating her 55th birthday today, she took to her Instagram page to share lovely photos and thank God.

She wrote;

Baba God…mo dupe.Another year begins. I thank you for health I thank you for abundance I thank you for acceleration I thank you for peace of mind that passeth all understanding as it garrisons and mounts guard over my heart and mind in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ.Thank you @yetundebabaeko for this lovely Photo.,

See more photos;

CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.

0thse

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive