Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

“Olamide gave me money to shoot “Shake body” video because I was broke” – Skales reveals, and Olamide replies him

Singer, Skales has revealed the role Olamide of YBNL played in his life. He took to micro-blogging website, Twitter to announce that Olamide helped him with funds for his hit track “Shake Body” video shoot.

Skales

Skales revealed this via a series of Tweets on Twitter. He admitted that he was broke then, and this favour from YBNL boss changed his life foreer.

“Guys I have been holding back for so long, But I gotta let the world know, Olamide actually gave me cash to shoot “ShakeBody” Video”.

Olamide

Back then, I was super broke and couldn’t afford to shoot a video for that song. I will never forget it bro Thanks a lot.

And since then my life has never been the same….GOD BLESS ALL THE REAL AND TRUE ONES OUT THERE..

..and then, the YBNL Boss responded thus: “God for all bro 🙏🏾 we agreed to keep this coded dough lol 🤦🏾‍♂️

See the exchange below;

CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.

0thse

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive