Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Actress Thelma Okoduwa reveals why her marriage is scandal free

Thelma Okoduwa reveals why her marriage is scandal free: Edo-born actress and Computer Science graduate of University of Port Harcourt, Thelma Okoduwa-Ojiji, has revealed the secrets behind her scandal free marriage. Recently, Inside Nollywood met the mother of one and bosom friend of Rita Dominic at a social gathering that brought together several movie stars. The ever glowing actress hinted that social media is a major cause of celebrity marriage crash.

“Everybody now wants to put online every issue they are going through. I don’t do that at all; I don’t put my family life out there. That’s why I have stayed scandal free for years. I have never had any negative thing said about me, either bad press or controversy. I’m not really a social media freak,”she said.

However, Thelma added that she doesn’t judge or condemn those that do so, because they have their lives to live. “It’s not just entertainers, social media and its fake lifestyle have taken over now. Everybody now shows off online, but I’m not that kind of person. The pressure is just too much; it makes people do what they don’t really want to do. It’s getting out of hand. Well, it’s the social media era, so we all have to deal with it. But I don’t judge those who do so; it’s their life.”

CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.

0thse

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive