Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Simi finally reveals the truth about her relationship with FalzTheBahdGuy

Simi finally reveals the truth: Talented Nigerian singer, Simi has said in an interview, she is not dating fellow artiste, Falz, saying she never made such a claim. Simi disclosed this in a new episode of ‘Talk Talk’ on Wazobia Max.

“Falz Is My Boyfriend!” – Simi Gushes Over Falz As He Clocks 26

According to the “JAMB QUESTION” crooner, she and Falz have never been in a relationship.

“I’m not dating Falz. I was not dating Falz. I never said I was dating Falz.”

It was always assumed that Simi and the “jeje” crooner were dating especially after music collabs where the photo Chemistry looked really electrifying.

CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.

0thse

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive