Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Ghana's Own Pilot Encourage The Youth To be Determined..

I will encourage the youth to keep believing in themselves and regardless of limitations and hindrances, once they believe and they are determined by believing and push forward they will definitely achieve their dreams. I don’t have words to describe my feeling but never did I dream that I will be the first Ghanaian to fly the biggest passenger aircraft for the first time in my country. That feeling was just unbelievable. And on touch down when we exited the runway and turned unto the apron, my eyes were full of tears, just crying for joy. - Captain Solomon Quainoo
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive