Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Gospel musician Sonnie Badu gifted a brand new 2018 Mercedes Benz s550 by Church Members

Pastor Sonnie Badu has been gifted a brand new 2018 Mercedes Benz s550 by members of his Church, The Rock Hill Church.
Sharing video of the presentation on his Instagram page, Dr. Sonnie Badu said that about 8 months ago, he heard the voice of God which instructed him to sell his car (a C class Benz).
sonnie badu
sonnie badu
Which he did with all obeisance. From thence, he always uses Uber and Taxi.
The reason for selling his car was to enable him to start his Church.
And fast forward 8 months later, he has been surprised with a brand new 2018 Mercedes Benz s550 which is worth GHC 590,000.
I’ve fully recovered. So, last night to top up everything, my children suprised me with this beautiful 2018 Mercedes S550!!!!!
You guys made me cry: From the Kiddie Rocks presentation to the music ministration to everyone I mean everyone!!! I’m in awe.
 
8 months ago God told me to sell my car (C class) and sow it into starting@therockhillchurch.
I was obedient and I gladly enjoyed the taxi and uber rides to church. 
I’m still in awe! @therockhillchurch I love you to bits and Thank you once again. You are worth the wait … New York, see you tonight..“, Sonnie Badu wrote.
Watch video below:

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive