Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Nina Ricche says his body is hers and she don't mind showing the whole world



Nina Ricchie, a new signee of Black Avenue Muzik owned by DBlack is back into the news again after showing off her juicy boobs at DJ Mensah’s ‘All White Party’ some few days ago.
According to the Nina, it has been her wish to do music for a longtime but all labels and showbiz personnels she approached for help demanded sex from her till she met D-Black.
My body is mine, I don’t mind showing the world – Nina Ricchie
I’m ready. I’m daring and don’t care what the public perceptions of me are because I know myself and what I possess and my intentions. I want Ghanaian women to show off what they have, busty, plump girls, “Be proud of what God gave you and show off as much as they want to” says Nina Ricchie.
The 28 yrs old musician stayed in Toronto though she hails from Ghana and she’s is back to continue the ‘body exposure’ legacy late Ebony Reign’s left behind.
She is currently promoting her single dubbed ‘Tsoobi’.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive