Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Pastor Yaw siki says sarkodie, r2bees and the rest sometimes make him feel that he should come to this secular music again..

Former Hiplife sensation, Yaw Siki now turned man of God has admitted that sometimes he’s tempted to go back to his former worldly ways of doing things.
Especially when he sees the success of those he started with —Sarkodie, Yaa Pono, r2Bees among others.
yaw siki
However, he will never take such a step because he has found an undying satisfaction in serving God.
He disclosed this in a recent interview on TV3’s New Day.
“Honestly Sometimes When I Am There And I See Some Of The Musicians I Started With, And I See They Are At Certain Levels, I Feel That If I Were There, I Would Have Been Up Too, But I Remember That I Have A Mission To Fulfil, And That Is What Is More Important, Because Many People Will Be Blessed.”, he said.
Yaw Siki also noted that the Abrahamic God has something valuable for him as far as he’s doing His work with all diligence so he’ll never look back.
yaw siki
“I Am Not Going Back, Even Though I Am Tempted To, Even Though I Am Tested To, Even Though There Are Things That Want Me To Go Back, I Am Not Going Back Because I Am Not Fulfilled There…I Wasn’t Fulfilled, I Was Empty, When I Came To Christ, Preaching…. These Works Make Me Fulfilled,” Yaw Siki Told Johnnie Hughes, Host Of TV3’S New Day In A Live Interview.
Asked if he misses the huge sums of money he made as a hiplife musician, the evangelist said Christianity has given him much more than he ever handled while in the world.
“Even then, I was not having big money, I was yet to make it big…It was even when I got into Christ that I saw the biggest money in my life.
“It was an offering, someone just called me and said Yaw, this is what God wants me to give to you, and he gave it to me,” he told New Day host Johnnie Hughes.
yaw siki
The ‘Wope dodo’ hitmaker gave his life to Christ after he was involved in a near-fatal accident.
Since 2013, he decided to ditch secular music and focus on preaching the gospel.
According to him, doctors had said he would undergo a critical medical procedure with a 50-50 chance of survival. Without the operation, he was healed by God after he prayed for forgiveness and healing. It was at that point that he decided to quit secular music and win souls for Christ.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive