Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Nigerian Female Artist wins Best African Act award at MTV Europe Music Awards

Nigerian Female music star, Tiwa Savage has won the Best African Act award at the 2018 MTV Europe music awards which held at the Bilbao Exhibition Centre, Bilbao Spain.
She’s the first female musician to win this prestigious award.
She was nominated in the same category as Davido, Shekinah, Fally Ipupa, Nyashinski, Distraction Boyz.
Tiwa who was so much elated with her win took to her Instagram account and wrote:
“Almighty God, you ARE so faithful. My savage soldiers you did this for us. You’ve stuck with me through the roller coasters, THANK YOU .. To my amazing team, this is just the beginning. African Woman, this is for US I’ve been through a lot but I’ve kept my head up and weathered the storm because I know some little girl somewhere is dreaming like I did. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
See more photos

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive