Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

I won’t give anyone the right to take away my happiness- Akua dumps Millionaire Dr. Kwaku Oteng

Akua GMB dumps Dr. Kwaku Oteng after eight years of marriage says she won’t sacrifice her happiness for anything.
The two have been married for eight years but Akua has had enough as she has brought an end to the relationship.
The beauty queen who is the fourth wife of Dr. Oteng confirmed the break up via her Instagram page.
She has since deleted the said post but we have the screenshot. which has sighted a screen shot.
She wrote; ” ‘Sometimes you just have to learn how to walk away. When it’s not making you happy and it’s rather stressing you take a bow. My marriage of eight years is over. I won’t give anyone the right to take away my happiness. I’m walking from everything that is stressing me.’
See few of their marriage photos below…
Akua dumps Millionaire Dr. Kwaku Oteng
Akua dumps Millionaire Dr. Kwaku Oteng
Akua
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive