Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Chei! Lady bakes N192,000 scary baby shower cake for clients, this happens (photo)

Lady get blasted over N192,000 scary baby shower cake (photo)

The baker Aarielle and the scary baby shower cake

On Monday, January 9, a young lady took to her Twitter handle and posted a picture of a $400 (N192,000) baby shower cake she made for one of her clients with the caption: “Just finished adding the last touch ups to my clients baby shower cake!”

On seeing what the cake being paid for, the client felt disappointed and immediately posted the picture of the scary cake on Instagram with the caption: “I’m mad. This baker charge me 400 for this cake. I told the baker make a cake of my newborn nephew and this baker made me cake of a nigga that look like he play the saxophone.”

The picture of the cake did not go down well with a lot of people and they have all come out to throw jabs at the baker who goes by the name Aarielle, on Twitter.

360orse

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive