Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Popular pastor visits village, steps out with his 120-year-old uncle (photo)

Pastor Yemi Oyinkansola who just concluded a missionary journey around Africa, showed off his great granduncle who turned 120-year-old shortly before he died.

popular pastor visits village, steps out with his 120-year-old uncle

Pastor Yemi Oyinkansola

Pastor Yemi Oyinkansola who is the senior pastor of Jesus House Antioch, a branch of The Redeemed Christian Church of God in California USA, recently concluded a mission to Africa, and paid a visit to his uncle who became a Christian after turning 100 years.

According to him, his great granduncle hit the ripe old age of 120 years, just before he died. He expressed happiness over the fact that he had the priviledge of posing with him one more time before he passed on.

He shared the picture above on his Facebook page, with this caption:

One of the great accomplishment and fulfillment of our just concluded mission trip to Africa was my visit to the village to see my great-granduncle. He burst into tears when he saw me. He hugged me all over and said he was waiting to see me before he dies, that he’s ready to die now that he had set his eyes on me again after several decades. He was so full of joy seeing me. He was more than 120 years old probably the oldest in the village.

He doesn’t use Glasses or walking stick but still walks around by himself. I was more than glad when he received Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior after I ministered salvation to him some days ago. He told me that he’s willing to receive Jesus Christ because of everything I have done for him. He confessed Jesus Christ after having been a Muslim for more than 100 years of his existence.

My elder sister called me today that my great-granduncle passed unto glory this afternoon in his house. I’m happy today that I was able to travel to my village to minister salvation to him. Even though I lost my great grand uncle I rejoice because of his salvation. Rest in the bosom of Jesus Christ.”

Eh ya! RIP to him!

360orse

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive