Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Meet Reverend who is ready to dance naked because of James Ibori (photo)

Following the recent release of the former governor of Delta state, Chief James Onanefe Ibori, from a UK prison, a reverend has revealed he will go to great lengths for him, because he is a ‘great man’.

I can dance naked with my head on the floor and my legs in the air for Ibori – Reverend Ken

Reverend Ken

Reverend Sam Ken who is a former chairman of the Warri South-West Local Government Area in Delta State, said if Ibori is a great man who had his people’s best interests at heart.

Despite the fact that Rev Ken has been bedridden following an accident he survived in 2014, he said he wouldn’t have minded dancing on his head at the marketplace, in celebration of the ‘great man’s return.

Speaking to Vanguard, he said:

As for Ibori’s release, if not for my present condition, I would have done more than what a renowned politician in this state, said he planned to do. I will dance naked in the marketplace if God had allowed me to be physically fit now.

I would have danced with my head on the floor and my legs in the air, concerning the release of a titan, because the man is a colossus, a rare breed. I have not seen a man apart from Chief Obafemi Awolowo, who has built the lives of people the way Ibori has done.

360orse

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive