Selig News Provides Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Video News,Gossip and a lot more...

Search Our Blog Below

Lagos big boy exposes girls who sleep with him because he lives in Banana Island

Popular relationship consultant and love doctor Joro Olumofin, recently shared the story of a man who claims to have slept with all the girls who heard he lives in Banana Island, Lagos.

“I sleep with any girl that hears i live in Banana Island" -Lagos big boy

File photo

According to the story sent in by a Lagos big boy who wanted to remain anonymous, girls have become ‘hungry’ and fall very easily for him after he tells them he lives in Banana Island.

He said some even go ahead to pose for pictures in is house. See what he said below:

You asked me to send a mail. Well, this is it. Anytime I tell a girl i live in Banana Island, their eyes open like i’m their saviour or I’m JESUS Christ. What the hell! Why are our girls so hungry? Every girl I’ve told I live there, i end up f*cking. Where is the challenge Joro? These girls are so easy.

There was this girl, she refused to leave my house o. She took selfie and pictures beside all my cars. When i saw her IG post i almost threw up. This one girl was asking me if i’m Linda IKeji’s neighbour, and can i take her to Linda’s house? WTF!!! Are we on excursion?

The girls I have come across who are decent are the rich kids and girls who have their own money. The rest are RIP to their p*ssy. I’ll chop them and discard them until they learn. Happy Sunday. “

See the screenshot below:

“I sleep with any girl that hears i live in Banana Island" -Lagos big boy

Na wa oo!

360orse

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive